So recently the lovely Maura from The Messy Brunette nominated me for the Lovely Little Blog Award. Thanks Maura! I tried to find the origins of this award, and although I didn’t find an original source it appears that it’s an award passed on to blogs that you enjoy, a way to find new blogs to enjoy and to share the blog love around! I’m all for sharing a bit of blog love, so here we go with the Lovely Blog Award rules…
Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- Being creative keeps me sane so I make sure I do some knitting, crochet or sewing (or something else crafty!) every day.
- I love coffee
- We live on 5 acres in a small country town but also help my husband’s parents run the farm.
- Cross stitch, long stitch and needle work were the first crafts I learnt as a child.
- I can’t help but dream of having *just one more* baby!
- I’m a crazy organising, planning, list maker.
- I’m also a Remedial and Pregnancy Massage Therapist, but currently I’m a stay at home mum.
I haven’t been able to come up with 15 blogs, but thought I would still share the love with these few lovely blogs…
Karen @ karen comer collecting stories
Zoe @ floral and feather
Di @ studio 10 creative
Ruth @ all things meraki